We guarantee a wonderful day tour in typical English villages!
*This is group tour (i.e. you will join a group of different nationalities)
EGP 2,150 per adult
EGP 1,900 per child (till 16 years old)
Meeting Point: Victoria Coach Station at 08:00 am
Then we will visit the following:
Our full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every variety of Cotswold stone. There will be time to visit the tea houses and shops before we head south to Bibury described as the ‘prettiest village in the Cotswolds’, by William Morris.
Lunch in Bibury
Lunch beckons and what better way to satisfy your hunger than with a fabulous two course lunch in the Swan Hotel situated in the centre of Bibury overlooking the River Coln. The 17th century former coaching Inn serves a fabulous range of traditional cooking, ales and fine wines.
In the afternoon we take a leisurely drive passing through charming villages before visiting Bourton-on-the-water and Stow-on-the Wold, two of the most picturesque parts of the northern Cotswolds. Your guide will take you on a short walk in each village explaining their history before rejoining the coach and returning to London.
We will be back to Victoria station at 06:30 pm
Average Price: EGP 2,150
- 2-course lunch in a 17th Century former coaching Inn in Bibury
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford, Bibury andStow-on-the Wold
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop offs (the tour will finish at Victoria Coach station)
- This tour will conclude in/near Victoria station at approximately 6.30pm.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- On rare occasions that if the Swan Hotel is not available we will use a suitable alternative in a different village.
- Price is indicative and may change at time of booking according to currency fluctuations rate and change in cost of trip